Module 1: Change Your Money Story
For most of us, the story we tell ourselves about money is the root of all our issues. It takes more than just a little self-talk to change these long-held beliefs though, so in module 1 we’re going to dig in with…
- The two most common money stories—you’ll very likely recognize yourself in one (or even both)—and the first steps to overcoming these lies.
- Where your money story likely originated—and why it’s so hard to shake (even if you think you already have)
- 10 ways your money story can have a negative affect on your life and your business—and how these turn into an endless feedback loop that continues to grow
- Where your “shrink to fit” mindset comes from—and how to combat it
- 7 symptoms of a serious money block—and 3 ways to change the story
- The “secret saboteurs” who continue to hold you back—and what to do about them
- The one word that can instantly derail a secret saboteur—and I’ll give you permission to say it without guilt or further explanation
I won’t lie to you—this is a tough module for a lot of people to tackle. The stories we tell ourselves about money are powerful, and they live deep in our psyche, but once you’ve learned to recognize them for what they are, your world will change. I promise you that.
Module 2: Let Go of Money Stress
Money stress is common in life and in business. After all, without money, you’ll have a hard time just keeping the lights on, let alone paying for college or going on vacation or financing that conference trip you’re dying to take. But stress begets stress, and you can quickly find yourself in a downward spiral that—rather than helping you bring in more money—actually hurts your finances even more.
Module 2 is all about putting the systems in place to end money stress once and for all:
- The number one mistake small business owners make when it comes to money—and the unbelievably easy way you can fix it today!
- The scary-sounding tool you should be using every day in your business (and no, it’s not a budget)
- How to know what your time is really worth—without this in mind, how will you know if you’re charging enough?
- Why blaming your financial struggles on “luck” is another lie we tell ourselves—and what the real culprit is (hint: it’s easy to fix!)
- Why you must stop treating your business like a hobby—and one sure-fire way to do that starting right now
- How to use money as the tool it is, so you can easily generate more of it.
- 7 common outsourcing mistakes that will cost you money—and what to do instead
Getting past your money stress will make you feel as if a huge burden has been lifted from your shoulders—because it has! You’ll finally be able to see the real potential in your business, now that you’re not worrying all the time where the next client or check will come from. With these systems in place, you can finally concentrate on growth instead of survival, and that’s a great place to be!
Module 3: Bust Through Your Money Blocks
We all have them, and sometimes even reframing our negative self-talk (like we did in module 1) or putting systems in place to reduce the stress (in module 2) can’t completely clear them. In module 3, we’ll bring out the big guns to finally be rid of the blocks that are preventing you from reaching your dreams.
- The 5 favorite “money block banishers” of today’s top coaches—we’re tapping into the expertise of people who have “been there and done that,” and bringing you their best ideas!
- Why it takes time to “retrain your brain”—and how to put your natural creativity (we all have it) to work on it
- 4 powerful books to add to your reading list—if you take nothing else away from this module, these books are a must read
- Why it pays to open even the most skeptical mind about alternative ways to manage your mindset
- The simple, 3-step process for changing negative thoughts to positive—plus a worksheet to help you practice
- Why your personality type is a critical consideration when it comes to money—and how to use your unique type to your advantage
Money blocks are tough. You may need to return to this module again and again, and try several of the various techniques before finding the one that suits you best (and works). But don’t give up! Consistent action is the key to finally getting past the blocks that are holding you back, and once you do, you’ll be more than ready for…
Module 4: Love Your Money
Learning to love money is really the ultimate goal. Rather than feeling shame or guilt about having it, when you can instead love money and what it can do for you and others, you’ll finally be able to enjoy the financial freedom you’ve worked so hard to achieve. And best of all, you’ll be a lot less likely to revert back to those negative beliefs that held you back for so long.
In module 4, we’ll cover…
- How small changes in your daily routine can foster massive growth—and why it’s critical to not try to do “too much, too soon”
- 5 things to add to your day that encourage change—including one that might surprise you
- Why knowing your optimal, peak performance time can make all the difference—and how to find it
- How different styles and types of exercise effect different personalities—and which ones might be right for you
- How to use a journal in your day-to-day life to identify negative habits and patterns—and 9 types of journaling to try
- Two critical things to keep in mind as you journal, regardless of your journaling style
- How to effectively remove guilt and self-blame from your life, so you can keep those money blocks away forever
- How to find support when you need it—and why it’s ok (even critical) to ask for and receive support from others
There are no reviews yet.