The reason why I coach is based on my fundamental belief that there is this resource, a reservoir of untapped potential if you will, that lies within each human being and that’s waiting to be unleashed. That resource, remains largely unlocked in most individuals but truth be told, it is greater and stronger than any pressure that can be exerted on that individual by external conditions and circumstances. With a little faith and a lot of awareness, a coach can help any individual unlock that resource, overcome those external conditions and achieve much greater levels of success in their personal and professional lives.
To better understand what a coaching relationship is like, I’d like for you to:
- Imagine a relationship that is entirely focused upon you and your needs
- Imagine someone listening rather than just hearing you
- Imagine someone who holds you accountable to your dreams and aspirations
- Imagine a relationship with someone that is insatiably curious about who you are and who you intend to be
- Imagine a relationship in your life with an individual who is often more committed to what you want to achieve in life than you are
- Imagine a relationship with someone who has no other agenda other than your personal growth and success in your personal and professional life
- Imagine someone in your life who sees, recognizes, and understands the sheer enormity of your true essence, your purpose, and your value proposition to the world around you
- Imagine a relationship where you finally break free from the prison of all of the negative self-talk and self-limiting beliefs that have sabotaged your growth and success in the past and had you operating as only a small fraction of your greatness
Ok. You can stop imagining now. Such a relationship truly does exist and it is available to you when you hire me as your coach.
For more information on the services I offer as an independent certified coach with the John Maxwell Team, please visit www.ikeikokwu.net