Ike’s purpose in life is to serve as a catalyst to help people achieve greater levels of success in their personal and professional lives. Ike’s vision is to see his life’s purpose manifested in the two arenas God has called him to serve: The Market Place and Ministry. In both arenas, he seeks to educate, empower and release those he serves to their destiny. Ike believes that everyone is destined to live an abundant life…one where we are continually achieving greater levels of success both personally and professionally.
When working with business owners, Ike utilizes a 3 step process to educate, empower and unleash business owners to their destinies of having greater levels of success in life and in business. Specifically,
- Educates business owners with relevant information on how to pay less in income taxes, increase their cash flow, be debt free, and accumulate wealth
- Empowers business owners with unique strategies on how to pay less in income taxes, increase their cash flow, be debt free, and accumulate wealth
- Unleashes business owners to greater levels of success by offering coaching to keep them accountable to attaining their destinies
When working with individuals, Ike utilizes a 3 step process to educate, empower and release individuals to their destinies of having greater levels of success at their jobs, their businesses, their homes or their church. Specifically:
- Utilizing masterminds and lunch and learns, Ike educates individuals on relevant information on becoming a better leader at their job, their business, their home or their church
- Utilizing speaking, workshops, and seminars Ike empowers individuals with the right mindset of a leader
- Utilizing 1 on 1 or group coaching, Ike holds individuals accountable to new leadership habits and paradigm shifts that release greater levels of success at theirs job, their business, their home or their church
When working with faith-based organizations, Ike utilizes a 3 step process to educate, empower and reveal greater levels of success that faith-based organizations could achieve in their organizations.
- Utilizing masterminds and lunch and learns, Ike educates faith-based organizations with relevant information on becoming better leaders in their organizations
- Utilizing speaking, workshops, and seminars Ike empowers faith-based organizations with the right mindset of a leader
- Utilizing 1 on 1 or group coaching, Ike holds faith-based organizations accountable to new leadership habits and paradigm shifts that reveal greater levels of success in their organizations
As an independent certified coach, speaker and teacher with The John Maxwell Team, Ike brings a lot of “school of hard knocks” training to the leadership principles he teaches and imparts to those he serves. Having overcome many difficult challenges in his life as a father, husband, and business owner makes Ike an indispensable resource to the clients he serves. His formal education includes a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia as well as a Master’s degree in Personal Financial Planning from Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Professionally he’s been in the tax and financial services industry for over 20 years. In addition to working for two of what formerly were the “Big Six” accounting firms in the nation, he’s worked for a national financial planning firm and owned his own business since 2003. He has held licenses professionally as a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Financial Planner, an Insurance Professional and an Investment Advisor Representative. In addition to being a contributor to The Huffington Post’s Money Section, Ike has also been interviewed for several publications and TV news programs.
Where Ike’s Work Has Been Featured